|6:30pm||Gahanna vs Pickerington|
|7:40pm||New Albany Gold vs Olentangy Blue|
|8:50pm||Olentangy Liberty vs Reynoldsburg|
|1:00pm||Olentangy Liberty vs Pickerington|
|2:10pm||Gahanna Lions vs Reynoldsburg|
|3:20pm||Pickerington vs New Albany Gold|
|4:30pm||Olentangy Blue vs Gahanna Lions|
|5:40pm||Reynoldsburg vs New Albany Gold|
|6:50pm||Olentangy Liberty vs Olentangy Blue|
Sunday games will start at 12:30pm and will consist of single elimination bracket play. Teams will be seeded based on pool play results.
Tournament Location: New Covenant Believers Church 3400 Kohr Blvd Columbus, Ohio
2022 Buckeye Prep Pre-Season Shootout
- 2/12 minutes halves with stop and go clock. Clock runs with 20 + lead in 2nd half.
- Two timeouts per half with no carry overs. One extra timeout in the 1st overtime.
- Three minute half-time warm-up.
- Game time is also forfeit time. No grace period will be allowed (Director’s Discretion).
- Three-minute pre-game warm-up.
- Only one coach at a time can be standing during the game.
- Fouls: Team fouls 7-9 results in a 1-and-1 situation (per half). Team fouls 10 or more results in a two-shot penalty (per half).
- Scores tied after regulation will result in one two-minute overtime period. After the first overtime period, the 2nd two-minute overtime period will be sudden death (Except in championship game).
- Other than the # of exceptions, current AAU age/grade exemptions rules will be in effect.
- If a player, coach or parent is ejected from a game for any reason, they are ejected for the remainder of the day.
- Each team will play 3 round robin games and advance to a single elimination bracket play.
- Tiebreaker criteria:
- Won-lost record
- Head-to-head competition;
- Point system (+15 / -15). (Note -Regardless of the point difference, “winning margin,” no team will receive more than a plus “15” or a minus “15” for point differential. For example, if team “A” wins by 20 points, team “A” will receive a +15 for that game.) Also, only the teams involved in the tie will be subject to the following point system formula;
- Least amount of points allowed in pool games;
- Coin flip.
- Although we will attempt to provide clock operators, the home team will keep the official book and will provide a scorekeeper and the visiting team should be prepared to provide a clock operator.
- The home team is the 1st team listed on the schedule and will wear light colored jerseys and the visiting team will wear dark colored jerseys.
- We will be using a 28.5. Please bring a game ball.
- Coaches must have birth certificates and grade cards in hand in case of challenges. If a player is found to be ineligible, the player will be ejected from the tournament and the team will forfeit all games the player participated in.
22) For age/grade challenges, the team issuing the challenge must submit a non-refundable $200 challenge fee.
Note: An All-Tournament Team and MVPs will be selected (by director) at the conclusion of the championship game. In addition, individual awards will be presented to the champion and runner-up teams.