1. 2/20 minutes halves with a running clock.
2. Four timeouts total (2 full & two 30 seconds per game). One extra timeout in the 1 st overtime.
3. Three-minute half-time warm-up.
4. Substitutions every 5 minutes until 5 minutes left in the game, them open subs.
5. Five-minute pre-game warm-up.
6. Fouls: Team fouls 7-9 results in a 1-and-1 situation (per half). Team fouls 10 or more results
in a two shot penalty (per half).
7. Scores tied after regulation will result in two three-minute overtime periods. After the second
overtime period, the 3rd 2-minute overtime period will be sudden death (Except in the
8. If a player, coach or parent is ejected from a game for any reason, they are ejected for the rest
of the event.
9. Round robin play
10. Tiebreaker criteria:
A. Won-lost record
B. Head-to-head competition;
C. Point system (+15 / -15). (Note -Regardless of the point difference, “winning margin,”
no team will receive more than a plus “15” or a minus “15” for point differential. For example, if
team “A” wins by 20 points, team “A” will receive a +15 for that game.) Also, only the teams
involved in the tie will be subject to the point system formula;
D. Least amount of points allowed in pool games;
E. Coin flip.
16. The home team is the 1st team listed.
17. We will be using will be using the smaller ball (28.5) for both classes.
18. Individual awards will be presented to the champion and runner-up teams in the round robin tournament. Also, an “All-Combine Team” will be selected at the conclusion of the all-star game.